Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Midweek Confessions


                              

+ Work has been crazy lately with a big accreditation coming up. I have really been feeling it these past few weeks and today my boss surprised me with a gift card and a "don't think everything you have been doing has gone unnoticed". While I love the gift card, the acknowledgement means the most!

+ This is the first week both Tim and I have been home together in three weeks. I must say it has been a little odd having both of us home in the mornings.

+ I made a large purchase earlier this week. I have been eyeing a new area rug for the living room, something larger that will go under the sectional.  I found this guy on Overstock for $100 less than Home Depot.
When they emailed me a 10 % off coupon the next day, I knew it was meant to be. I ended up scoring this 10X 8'6 rug for under $300. It shipped today and I am excited to see what it looks like in the living room.

+ Last night I made Fajita from 100 Days of Real Food. AWESOME and super easy...my favorite kind of meal.

+ I didn't have it in me to cook dinner tonight. I mentioned this to my mom and she delivered a hot plate of chicken cutlets. LOVE that woman!

+ I have been off my exercise game this week. I have consistently been working out 5-6 days per week for the past several months now. This week I have only gone twice so far and the couch is calling my name again tonight. I am not sure where this laziness is coming from...

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code