Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Week 13

I love that Lily is photo bombing me in the lower right corner :) 
+ Definitely looking rounder in the belly! The pants I wore in last weeks photo ( Week 12) no longer button!
+ Went shopping with mom for maternity clothes after having to button my jeans with a hair tie last Friday. I scored two pairs of Motherhood pants at a consignment shop for a total of $18!
+ Feel like my normal energy level is returning... which is a HUGE blessing. Made it to the gym three times!
+ Still craving fruit... mainly cantaloupe and nectarines.
+ The doctor called and all the sequential screening tests came back negative. However, I have zero Chicken Pox antibodies. So, I just have to be cautious and limit contact with school aged children. Then after pregnancy get the Chicken Pox vaccine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code