Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Week 36


+ I went to the Doctor on Friday and am now on weekly checks. I was up 2 lbs from two weeks ago. I met the last OB doctor in the practice ( there are 8 doctors in the practice, 6 of which do OB). They want you to meet all 6 over the course of your pregnancy because they obviously can't predict who will be on call when you go into labor. I LOVED her: she was very patient with me while I asked 100 questions. Charlotte has switched sides ( she is now on my lower right) with her head "down and low". The doctor was very happy with her position.

+ I have continued to have Braxton Hicks. Nothing unbareable just tightness. I am getting shooting pains in my upper thighs when I walk. The doctor said it is completely normal and due to increased blood flow: one of our body's ways of preparing for baby.

+ I think my nesting has kicked in. I want to clean everything and be prepared. Tim installed the car seat the other night. However, I still want to get in inspected. On my agenda? Packing a hospital bag.

+ Oh and my employer threw me a surprise baby shower the other day. It was incredibly sweet and unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code