Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week 37


+ Had my doctor's appointment last Thursday. We officially have a full term, in position baby!

+ I thought it would be fun to mix things up this week! 

  • How far along: 37 weeks, 5 days.
  • Total Weight Gain/Loss: I officially hit the 20 pound mark at my last appointment :( 
  • Maternity clothes: To work yes! Home it is yoga pants with the band up and regular work out t-shirts ( just in a larger size). 
  • Stretch marks: None yet! I am hoping this doesn't change in the next few weeks. No linea nigra either!  
  • Sleep: In between bathrooms breaks :) 
  • Best moment this week: Hearing my OB say " See you Thursday or before" after last weeks' appointment. 
  • Movement: TONS! I often have a baby butt or foot visible from my left side. 
  • Food cravings: Baby girl LOVES watermelon and it always gets her moving! 
  • Gender: GIRL! 
  • Labor signs: Tired, feeling baby much lower, being able to breath and contractions although not consistent. Yesterday I felt really off and Tim was convinced it was THE day. 
  • Belly button - in or out? In- again hoping this doesn't change! 
  • What I miss: Having energy, being able to sleep on my stomach, and exercise. 
  • What I am looking forward to: Baby girls arrival ( although nerve wracking at the same time) 
  • Wedding Ring: Some days on, some days off. 
  • Milestones: Baby is full term!! 
+ Tim and I also spent some time looking at our old baby photos. We laughed a lot. Well, I laughed a lot. I always make fun of Tim's " fivehead" which I assumed was due to his receding hairline. Nope, it was present at birth! Here is a side by side of us around the same age complete with the same 1980's background. 
Meghan ( L) & Tim ( R) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code