Thursday, December 1, 2016

Advent/ Elf Day 1

Two years ago, I made this Advent Tree for Charlotte. I was actually pregnant with Brayden at the time and Charlotte was young but we had a different Christmas activity to do with her each day. This is now our third year doing this. I keep some of the activities the same each year but also switch some up.




This year, we are also doing Elf on the Shelf. I am going to try to update everyday to share our activities for both the Advent tree and our Elf, who is named Merry. God knows I can always use new ideas too!


Traditionally, The Elf on the Shelf is supposed to arrive the day after Thanksgiving. Our Elf was still in the attic so we decided to start both the Advent activities and the Elf on December 1st. 


Day 1 this year was pretty simple: Merry arrived and our "activity" was to read the Elf on the Shelf Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code