Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Word Less Wednesday: Green Goddess

Less words today instead of wordless. I have been obsessed with roasted vegetables lately!

Last night we had roasted broccoli with garlic and lemon. Seriously, I could eat the whole pan myself!
 Tonight we had roasted Parmesan and garlic brussel sprouts. My mother-in-law was shocked when I told her Tim can devour some brussel sprouts. These are so good. I have been know to eat a JUST brussel spouts for dinner when the husband has a training after work.
 And while I am sharing my love for all things green....I made these super simple, yet delicious, Sour patch grapes! Simply roll washed grapes in jello powder. I used 1/2 pack of  Sugar Free lime and 1/2 pack of Sugar Free Strawberry.
Confession: these did not last very long :)

1 comment:

  1. Love roasted broccoli! I can eat a whole batch of it myself. I'll have to try the brussel sprouts!

    ReplyDelete

End of code