Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Our One Year Anniversary

Sunday Tim and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary. Hard to believe how fast the year went by!
Since Tim had class in Orlando most of the weekend, we had a pretty low key anniversary.

We started the day off with breakfast ...( or as Tim would say a "Meaty Breakfast").
Southwestern potatoes, bacon and ham and veggie eggs. 
We went to the gym together then Tim went fishing while I tried to get caught up on some work stuff. Since not all of us are on Spring Break this week, I wanted to go to an early dinner as I had to be to work early on Monday. We chose to go to Island Way, one of my favorites. If you are not familiar, they have an AWESOME early bird from 4-5:30. You get 2 soft drinks, 2 entrees, either a salad or soup and dessert for $25. They also have great drink prices and their sushi is amazing. Regardless of the price, the atmosphere is by far the best piece!

We then came home to enjoy our wedding cake!


And my favorite...champagne in the toasting flutes from our wedding.


The cake was slightly drier but surprisingly delicious!

....so much so that Tim has eaten it every night since!

Tim also got me this sweet "Key to my heart" Pandora charm.

I went the more traditional route and stuck with the first anniversary paper theme. I ordered a print to hang in our master bedroom from this Etsy seller. She customized it to my color scheme and both Tim and I love it.
We have had an amazing first year together and I am so excited for what our future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code