Thursday, April 12, 2012

And Love Like Crazy

I have always loved the song Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice. So when I came across this Landee's shop on Etsy, I knew I had to order one of her boards. I love the idea of having these as "Family Rules" for our house (and future kiddos!)

Since our house is a split plan, there is a small hallway with the two spare bedrooms, a bathroom, and two closets. Honestly, we NEVER use this side of the house. I have been looking for something for the wall space there for a while now. I even picked up this from Joann's awhile back. I brought it home, hung it on the wall and Tim and I both declared we hated it. I like it just not for this space or my house....if that makes sense!
Anyway, I decided this "Love Like Crazy" Board would be the perfect solution. Its right off the dining room so Hauser Green was the pick since our dining room is a similar color. (Initially, I LOVED the teal and considered hanging it in another room).

Now comes the interesting part of the story. I order the board back around March 23rd. Landee was super prompt and got the package out to me quickly. Sadly, it came with a broken corner from shipping. I contacted her to let her know and she was super accommodating! She had insured the package so I went to file a claim at the post office and she sent me another board. It came last Friday (6th) and again a corner was broken. She again sent me another board, no questions asked. It arrived yesterday and I LOVE it. I convinced Tim to hang it up for me tonight.
It looks crooked in the photo but I assure you, its level! 
I love it and in my opinion, it was worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out adorable! Check my latest post, I nominated you :)

    ReplyDelete

End of code