Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 19


+ The belly continues to get rounder by the day. I am trying not to be too scale conscious because the idea of gaining a TON of weight freaks me out. I am a little curious to see what my gain will be at my doctors appointment next week.
+ More and more people are coming up to me at work saying " We thought you had just gained weight, we had no idea you were pregnant". I guess at 5 months a long there is really no hiding it anymore!
+ I started the baby registry... talk about overwhelming. I feel the need to read reviews on everything which leads to indecisiveness and very little actually being added to the list.
+ Tim and I did go walk around Babies R Us to see some strollers and other things first hand... sometimes reviews can only go so far. We made some baby purchases so I will post about those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code