Thursday, May 16, 2013

Week 20

I am little late with the week 20 post, considering today marks week 21!

 + Week 20 consisted of two doctors appointments, one of which was my anatomy scan. I am happy to report baby is not only healthy but also... still a girl!

 + Tim's parents offered to buy us our stroller. Since we selected a travel set, it also came with the infant car seat. We went with the Britax system. Lola got to go for a spin around the house... she LOVED it!
+ We also finished Baby's dresser! More on that here. Its still sitting in the garage but we hope to bring it into the nursery over the weekend ( Side note: I will be SO glad to be able to park in the garage again!)

+ I am up 7 pounds to date! At this rate, I am not sure I will stay within my 20 pound weight gain goal. My doctor keeps assuring me I am "right on target" but its HARD to see the scale creep up... even if it is for a good reason. Maybe I should just not look?

+Week 20 also introduced me to my first prenatal massage... WONDERFUL!

+ Baby Girl also has a name... Charlotte Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code