Monday, June 10, 2013

Week 24

+ I had my 24 week check-up today. Baby's heartbeat sounded good and everything else was on point as well.

+ On a side note, today is also our date-aversary.. we have come a long way in 9 years! :)

+ Weight gain was a little more than I was hoping for. The  doctor doesn't seem too concerned. I am up about 14 lbs to date..... which is about 4 more than I was hoping for at this point. I am just going to watch my carbs a little as I do find that I am eating more white flour than usual.

+ We really didn't do any "baby prep" this week. I must admit it was kind of nice to have a relaxing weekend with no house projects.

+ Next appointment is my glucose test. I am really hoping that I pass the one hour as I do not want to have to take the three hour test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code