Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Week 26

+ I am late again this post... Tomorrow is 27 weeks!

+ Charlotte is all over the place these days and it is such an amazing feeling!

+ Work has been keeping me so busy... June is the end of our year so things get crazy! That being said, I haven't done much of anything in regard to baby prep. I did a few minor paint touch ups in the nursery. I am hoping to get on the crown moulding this weekend.

+ I really did not want to spend any more money on elective ultrasounds however I am seriously considering getting a 3D/4D done of our girl! It feels like you get so many ultrasounds in the first half of your pregnancy.... then nothing!

+ Oh, and I did book a infant photographer that I am pretty excited about! I am typically so against maternity pictures but am on the hunt for a tasteful photographer... just incase I change my mind! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code