Monday, June 17, 2013

Week 25


+ How big does my belly look?!

+ Baby Girl is starting to develop more consistent movements. I feel her moving a ton at night when I am laying down.

+ I can feel her kick from the outside of my stomach. Lily, one of our dogs, was sitting on my stomach the other day and Charlotte decided to give her a kick.

+ Speaking of dogs, I have been thinking a lot more about how the dogs are going to react to having a little baby around the house. I have heard to make sure we bring home baby blankets from the hospital before we get home. I also read that I should not be the one carrying Charlotte in the house for the first time. I am sure everyone will adjust but the three doxies are use to getting all the attention up until this point.

+ Tim went to a " Daddy Boot Camp" at the hospital we will deliver at. They ask previous participants to come back with their infants to teach the next round of dads. He said they mainly ran it like a Q & A session but he came home excited and I think he learned a thing or two.

+ I had brunch with some other "moms-to-be" while he was at the Boot Camp. It was nice to be able to talk baby without having to worry about boring anyone.

+ I scored a baby bath for $5 on the clearance rack at Target. That being said one whole side of my house is being taken over my baby stuff since the nursery isn't ready. I really need to get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code