Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 32


+ 32 week check-up last Friday- strong heartbeat on baby. Belly is growing but no weight gain. I also got the TDAP vaccine.

+ We picked up a video monitor at Babies R Us. Tim installed it and we have had a lot of fun testing it out in different conditions. We opted for the Motorola MBP41
+ Tim was gone again last weekend at a bachelor party in Ft. Lauderdale. Typically this would be a non issue for me. But considering the whole 8 month pregnant thing combined with the fact that I had a houseful of dachshund....made for a long, exhausting weekend! In addition to our three, we have a friend's two doxies until Friday.

+ Monday night when Tim got back in town, we went to the hospital for the birth center tour. I use to frequent Morton Plant's NICU when I worked in Child Protective Services. Back then it was the Sarah Walker Women's Center which is where I thought I would be delivering. I found out Monday that they are building a new Women's hospital and Labor & Delivery are temporarily on another floor in the main hospital. The con of this is that the rooms are rather small. The pro? Most of the mom/baby rooms are water view.

+ Charlotte in intruding on my lung space more and more these days. So much so that I often find myself breathless. This happened during the hospital tour simply from walking from the elevator to the delivery room... I thought about asking them to strap the monitor on right then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code