Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 35

+ This week I am feeling VERY pregnant. Everything feels so compressed.. Like Charlotte has officially run out of room! Oh and I am pretty sure I am waddling...

+ We got our maternity pictures back this week. I purchased a Groupon deal for Constance Avellino Photography and am really pleased with the way our pictures turned out. Here are a few of my favorites from the session.

+ I have been dealing with HR trying to work out my leave. It is way more complicated that I originally thought. Hoping to have things sorted out by the end of the week.

+ This week we are attending a breast feeding class at Morton Plant. I have been reading  "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding". I find that the information is good but agree with a lot of the reviewers who found it a bit judgemental. Hoping that the class will present a more open minded approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code