Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week 33

+ I definitely feel pregnant these days. This weekend my feet and my back hurt from cleaning the house. I think my feet may even be starting to swell a little.

+ Charley Horses... who knew this was another pregnancy side effect? I had them in the second trimester and they seemed to go away. Well they are back in full force. I have been trying to drink more water, stretch my calves before bed and make sure I am taking a vitamin everyday.

+ This weekend I spent sometime in the nursery, sorting clothes and determining what needed to be washed now versus later. All the newborn clothes and all the bedding has been washed and put away should Charlotte choose to join us a bit earlier.

+ I still have a few things to pick up for the nursery but things are really shaping up and I am hoping to share final pictures soon.

+ Oh and I have to share this adorable outfit I received from a friend a work:
It's from an the Lilmamas Etsy Store. Is that not the most adorable thing ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code