Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Week 34

+ 34 week check went great! Baby is head down.

+ No weight gain since my last checkup! Belly is still growing so no one is concerned.

+ For the past several weeks I have been feeling kicks in my ribs and it has been difficult to breath at time. I think Charlotte "dropped" some this week. Not only has breathing gotten easier, I feel like my bump looks lower.

+ This weekend my mom and I made a trip to Buy Buy Baby. The nearest one is in Brandon which is about 35 miles from here. LOVE the store. They carry a lot more variety than Babies R Us. However, I was disappointed because they had a roof leak the night before and half the store was closed. I was able to get most of the things I went for. Baby stuff adds up SO quickly!!

+ I am starting to get a little anxiety about the birthing process. I am really trying not to put unnecessary expectations on myself or think about all the possible medical interventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code