Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 15

+ I am not crazy about the above picture. I feel like I am in this awkward "in-between" stage. I need maternity pants but not maternity shirts. Yet a lot of my shirts don't look right. Even though I am only up 2 pounds thus far, I definitely feel like my body is shifting and my belly is fuller. I think I am still looking more plump that pregnant!

+ I am still loving the return of my energy!

+ Speaking of the above, this weekend we painted the back bedroom. It still has a long way to go. Here is a little preview:


+ In addition to painting, I also picked up this second hand Craigslist dresser which I hope to re-do for the baby and also utilize as a changing table. I will blog about our progress!

+ I will be 16 weeks tomorrow and the idea of an elective gender ultrasound is constantly on my mind! I hate that my doctor wants me to wait close to 5 more weeks to find out the gender. Next appointment is on Monday and I am going to talk to her about it again... I have a feeling it is just office policy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code