Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 16

+ Tim wasn't home so this week's picture is a "selfie". I am 16 weeks 6 days in the above picture.

+ I feel like I have officially "popped". I am starting to get comments on my bump at work from people who did not know that I was pregnant.

+ I am feeling REALLY good! I have no complaints. I have continued to work out 4 or so times per week which I am very grateful for.

+ I have definitely noticed an increase in hunger this week. I am attributing this to the fact that the baby doubles in size between 16-20 weeks. Tim also notes an increase in hunger... not sure what his excuse is! :)

+ I had my 16 week check-up on Monday. It was pretty uneventful.. reviewing labs and drawing some additional blood for the 2nd part of my sequential screening. Everything continues to look good and baby's heartbeat is strong. My next appointment is on May 13th for an anatomy scan.

+ up 4 lbs to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code