Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week 27

+ This past weekend we spent some major time in the nursery. Not only did Tim and my dad install the crown moulding but they also caulked everything. Once they were done, I did paint touch-ups around the whole room.
+ I caved and scheduled a 3D/4D Ultrasound for this Friday. It feels like it has been SO long since we have seen our girl!

+ Speaking of caving, I was so against maternity pictures but Monday I purchased a Groupon to have some casual ones taken. The photographer will be given strict instructions on what I find appropriate and what I find awkward/ cheesy... no half naked gazing at belly pictures for this lady! No offense to anyone who like that style of picture... its just not my cup of tea.

+ My mom is graciously throwing me a baby shower. She let me pick the theme but that's about it. I found this Etsy seller who matched the invites to me nursery theme. They turned out perfect!

+ Glucose test Monday... fingers crossed for a one hour pass! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code