Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year too late?

I have been wanting to start a a blog for quite sometime now. More like a year. December 17th, 2010 my then fiance, Tim, and I purchased our first home. An 1800 sq foot, three bedroom, two bath home that we fell in love with the moment we laid eyes on. A year later, my now husband and I, have made quite a few changes to the Casa de Harrigan. My only wish is that I would have started this blog LAST January to chronicle not only our DIY adventures but also our first year of marriage. Oh well...Better late then never right?

What I have come to realize in our first year of home ownership is: there is always more to do. Some things are needs, others wants but there is always a list of projects to be done. If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE projects...and lists in general for that matter. So of course, there is a "House Projects 2012" list. So even though a year of major projects has passed, I am not giving up on 2012.  I hope to take pictures and blog about our projects both big and small (hello Pinterest!). Since blogs have been such a huge source of motivation for me in tackling projects of my own, I thought it was high time I start my own. Plus, the blog will serve as a great way for us to give ourselves credit for all the work (and love) we put into our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code