Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 28

+ This week was an eventful week. On Friday we went and had a 3D/4D ultrasound done at a local boutique, Sneak Peek. While they have stadium style seating where you can bring family and/or friends, Tim and I decided to go alone. Baby Girl was moving all over the place but did not want to show us her face! She had her arm up with her hands hiding her face or reaching for her mouth constantly. While we did get several good pictures of other body parts ( cute little ears, fingers and toes) we did not get a good face picture. That being said, they are allowing us to come back this Thursday for a free ultrasound to try again. We, of course, will jump at any opportunity to see little Ms. Charlotte. Here is a picture of baby girl with her chubby cheeks.
+ Yesterday, I went to the doctor for my 28 week check and glucose test. I was only up about 2 pounds this month which is good.  I had my sugar drink and then met with the doctor during my hour wait. I got to meet one of the OB's I had yet to met and I really liked her, she is young and very relatable. After I was measured and we listened to baby's heart, I was shipped off to the waiting room to finish out the hour. I opted for the fruit punch drink and let me tell you... it made me nauseous! It tasted fine going down but I just don't think I am use to all that sugar! Thank God I passed the one hour with flying colors because I am not sure I could keep that juice down for the 3 hour test!

+ I am now on the two week schedule instead of once a month. Reality is setting in that we are in the home stretch now! :)

+ Room progress continues. We ordered curtains and now get to accessorize/ decorate which is always the fun part. I will do an update post soon.

+ I registered for a childbirth and breast feeding class within the next month. My OB also reminded me that I need to pre-register with the hospital this month AND schedule my tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code