Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week 31


+ I am feeling quite large these days. Charlotte is sitting rather high which often makes me feel breathless and generally uncomfortable.

+ I am still trying to remain as active as possible. The gym is mainly walking/bike and light weights. If I don't make it to the gym, I walk the neighborhood.

+ This weekend my mom, mother-in-law and several of my friends threw me an AMAZING baby shower. Since I was so busy chatting the whole time, I didn't get any pictures on my camera. I am hoping guests email me pictures so I can post all the cute girly details. We we blessed with so many necessities for baby and it was SO nice to be able to see so many people in one place.

+ Tonight we are doing a few maternity pictures. I really wish we could have done the pictures closer to 28 weeks as I felt so much better about the way I looked then! As long as we get one or two good images, I will be happy!

+ I had to move my 32 week check-up to Friday due to a work conflict. Hoping to get a better idea of position and size of baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code