Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 30


+ Seriously, where is the time going?

+ Tim and I went to a childbirth class yesterday at our hospital. We signed up for the 1/2 day intensive. I had heard from other "moms-to-be" to prepare dad for a lot of graphic videos. Ours was a lecture/Q & A format that was taught by a Labor and Delivery nurse. Overall, I think it was pretty informative and she did a good job of keeping people engaged most of the time. I know people have really strong opinions about their birthing process but I have been trying to take a more laid back approach. I realize that I don't have control over a lot of things and I don't know how I am going to respond to the pain. Instead of being upset with myself for not living up to my own expectations of myself, I am simply not setting any. That's right, this Type A personality is going to " go with the flow".

+ Today I had my 30 week check-up. My blood pressure and baby's heart rate are perfect. While my belly is measuring "right on target", I somehow managed to lose a little weight!

+ I am working with an Etsy seller on designing a few things for the nursery walls. Can't wait to share :)

+ My baby shower is this upcoming weekend and I am looking forward to seeing everyone in one place.




No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code