Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Week 29

+ "Selfie" pic this week because the husband was away at a training.

+ I had to go for some routine lab work... no fainting which I always count as a small success!

+ Charlotte moves around SO much at night. Despite this, I am still sleeping pretty well which is awesome. I have no idea how I got comfortable before the snoogle. It has been WONDERFUL.

+Lily, our smallest doxie, now has to sleep on my belly constantly. I am not sure if she knows something is going on in there or what but either way its very sweet.

+ We purchased some raw wood shelves for the nursery from Hobby Lobby. Tim finished up the staining process over the weekend and they turned out really good.
+ It is becoming so much harder to workout! I have really good intentions and can get myself to the gym. However, I just don't last! Monday night I got winded and crampy after 20 minutes on the treadmill... I kept reducing speed and ended up at a 3.6mph before I had to get off and take a rest. I know its still beneficial to me and baby but my stamina is definitely not what it use to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code